Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Baby Grice Thrice

I'm just going to put this out there- we Grice's march to the beat of our own drum. We go against the grain. We do what we want. I am so thankful that Casey and I take the same angle when it comes to pregnancies. He lets me sleep and eat when I need to, I'm a nicer person when I'm pregnant, and we don't find out what the baby is until its born. Everything else is just water under the bridge right?

With pregnancy #3, we decided early on that we wanted to do it a little differently this go round. We took it to the next level  We kept a secret for 4 months from everyone. So watch this video of our gender reveal and be ready to #getonourlevel to close out your 2016.


If you loved our gender reveal, please share! I feel like we might be onto something...