Tuesday, January 3, 2017

My Power Color 2017

Each year I pick a color to represent that year. In 2016 I picked a soft pink color. I used that color for my planner, when I had a case of the blahs I wore that color, and it was my default for shopping, etc.

This is my 5th year picking a color and sticking to it. Something about having the color, consistent shades, makes me happy. It reflects what this year means, what this year held, and where I was in that time.

It changes the way I purchase my marketing materials, my planner, the color I pick for my nails, my drinking cup, everything. Its my anthem for the year.

This year I have decided that the flamingo is the theme of the year. The color of the flamingo is one of my favorite. I also happened upon this planner that embodied what 2017 was going to be for me.
(If you'd like your own Erin Condren Life Planner, follow this link: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/daphnegrice1106)



So here's to a year full of being present not perfect, to starting slow and going steady and to making the most of the wonder 2017 holds.